I know you're scared. It's been a long time, okay not just a long time. It's been almost a year. Pathetic, I know. But I have a good excuse. I've been doing important things like teaching my children how to cross their eyes and pull monkey faces. Teaching important life lessons takes time, but I'm going to find time to post on here once again. I've missed it.
6 comments:
When my reader popped up that there was a new post, I didn’t even know who you were-- Let alone who those monkey faces were! Good work with the new look.
Wow...I thought it would never happen! I figured you were an ex-blogger. Well I'm glad to have checked your blog and found something besides the ode to the hot car...not that it isn't a highly clever poem, it's just nice to see what you've been up to LATELY! And yes...monkey faces are important, so your exuse is valid in my eyes!
I think I might have memorized the ode to the hot car poem by now. :) I'm glad you're back, I really thought you'd fallen off the blogwagon.
Hey! How exciting to see you in the world wide web. I didn't even recognize those faces. Don't get me wrong they are still cute! Love the reference to primary at the top. You must be the president or something.
Oh Jana Banana, you are so amazing! I got on your blog to show my roommates pictures of the kids, and to my surprise there was a new post! You're doing a whole lot better than me, I haven't posted since September of last year. :) Anyhow, hope everything is going well. Love ya tons!
You are the only one I know who can look good even with a face like that! =) I'm updating the family list and had to check out your blog. I wish I was as cool of a mom as you!
Post a Comment