This is the email I found from in my inbox from my sister tonight.
"You made a commitment and you broke it. I feel like the word deadline doesn't mean what it used to. There's not really words to describe how I feel towards you right now. Oh wait. I just thought of one. Disappointed. Yours truly, Stace-dawg"
I had a deadline to post Halloween pictures to my blog by Friday at midnight. And I obviously failed. So here is my reply.
Stace,
You gave me a deadline and I let you down. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize publicly. So here you go. Here are the Halloween pics I promised. I'll try to be a better poster in the future. I hope this will not affect the trust in our relationship. I should have never promised something that I couldn't deliver.
Forever sorry,
Jana
Oh, and just so you all know. I love Halloween! We had such a great time. I love dressing up. I'll tell you what we all are because some of them are a little out there.

Clint- the official parker of old cars on the lawn redneck
Jana- cavewoman
Josh- Max the lego man

Kayla- a Poppy flower fairy
Lindsay- a very scarey but fashionable witch
Brooke- mad about being in a fairy costume, happy about the candy
10 comments:
Sorry Jana. I feel like my email may have been a tad-bit harsh, but it definitely gave me the results I wanted, so I may continue on in my bullying ways. I love the pics. You are so talented. The costumes turned out fabulous. Love ya sis!
Did you seriously make all the costumes? You're simply amazing. I hope when I grow up I can be like you. Your fam is adorable as always by the way!!
I almost didn't click on your blog this week when looking for new posts because I didn't want to be disappointed again. But then it popped up all new! I love it. You make up for how much I hate Halloween! And your family picture really is the cutest. And you are cute and amazing. I want to be like you when I grow up too! I always have! =)
You beat me to posting Halloween pics, just doing mine right now! Love the family picture and halloween costumes. We too love Halloween, our first time dressing up with the kids and LOVED it!
CUTE!!!!
Yeah, Jana! I love your costumes every year because they ARE out there! You always do something unique and always so very cute. I am glad you are posting and that you have a sister that can get you to! :)
That's it: you and Clint should have, like, totally been married in the 80's.
Hi Jana, this is Court Wilson. I hope your grandma Lyman's funeral goes well. I knew you grew up in Blackfoot, but I didn't realize that you had family in Spring City. Your aunt told me that they have been there about 10 years, but you all originated in Blanding. Anyway, your grandma and grandpa Lyman seem like a neat couple. Sorry to hear about her passing.
I heard Kayla is about to be baptized?! That is so exciting, she is growing up way to fast! Hope you guys are doing well.
Hey, I know you guys are really busy and have a lot going on but I really hope you can come to "girls weekend." It's been so long since we have seen you and we have a really good time. It would be fun to see you and spend some time with you.
Post a Comment