No, that's not nice. I miss you and I want to know what's going on in your life. Wait, I guess I don't tell you what's going on in ours either (except I think your mom sent you the link that shows our life-dance, dance, and more dance.). I miss you! Move closer!
4 comments:
That's it!? How can you do this to your faithful followers? That's really not funny :)
You are too busy!!!!!!!
I love the update, just lets us know your still alive and kicking and tons to do! it's a great idea!
No, that's not nice. I miss you and I want to know what's going on in your life. Wait, I guess I don't tell you what's going on in ours either (except I think your mom sent you the link that shows our life-dance, dance, and more dance.). I miss you! Move closer!
Post a Comment