Steph! here you go. Maybe next year I'll be the first to send photos, wouldn't that be something?! It was great to catch up yesterday. For everyone else, here are some photos that a friend took a month and a half ago. Didn't she do great? They make me happy to be a mom! Thanks Ginger.
13 comments:
Wahoo!! And now everyone gets to enjoy them, not just me. So awesome. Sorry it had to be a pain.
Everyone looks adorable. Love the feet.
Your family is so cute! It has been way too long since we've seen you. I don't know if I've even met your last 3 kids! I'll have to show these pics to my family, they'll love it!
ADORABLE! what a sweet family!
Loved them Jana!!! My favorite is the one of just your beautiful kids. I love their loving expressions.
Yeah! Jana posted!!!! :) I love the pictures and your kids are such cuties. I saw Josh looking adoringly at his mama during church on Sunday. I wanted to ask him what he was thinking...maybe that he wants to marry a cute girl just like his mom someday? Love the pictures and that little Brooke. I love her eyes. Beautiful.
Ginger does such a great job. I love the top picture with your kids close together.
The toes that match! Thats better than DNA mapping! Great looking family.
Gramps
Cute pictures, I wish I could get Jeff to talk a family picture.
Natalie
LOVE the pictures! i love when you blog!
I love the first and last pictures!
She has risen! I love to see what you guys are up to and would love to see more. By the way, love the LONG hair on you--way natural and oh so flowing.
Great seeing you the other day...I would love to see more pics of your kiddos!
Post a Comment