Thursday, August 24, 2006

T.P.ing- is that really a verb?


Vacation Story #2
Much to my dismay my youngest sister Carlie had never been toilet papering. She just started her senior year of high school today (hope it went great Car!) I was a little concerned about my siblings and I failing to help her experience everything Idaho has to offer in high school. So I told her she was in charge of picking someone to t.p. and I would gather the troops. Here we are as we set out on our adventure. So all of us in the back are married with children, but who says with that comes responsibility? There are few things in life as exhilarating as watching a flying roll. I definitely got a rush when the motion light came on, and we all took off and hid in the weeds. So maybe it was a little juvenile, but it was worth the sacrifice for my sister. If you've never had the experience, give me a call.

6 comments:

Sunnie said...

i love the gangsta look! so funny! i almost couldn't recognize you. i'm glad to know someone else would tp at this age, because i think i would totally be in for it!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I'm envisioning a new ad for the Church now:

"Family: Isn't it about encouraging juvenile delinquency?"

I've got some potential targets in mind. I'm fat, but I move like a stealthy dancing circus bear, and thanks to throwing papers, I have amazing toilet paper roll aim. Let's hook up around Halloween. You bring the TP, and I'll bring the Saran Wrap to bind cars with.

Rainie said...

Another reason why Idaho is so great. I wish I had a sibling so I had a better excuse to go. What would be my excuse as a veteran mom of three?

Science Teacher Mommy said...

I would love to go TP-ing. I think sometimes you just need a little bit of release. Lately I have been thinking about a lot of the fun things I did BC (before children) and wanting to do some of them again. Nothing too dramatic, but raquetball, long hikes, soaks in the tub seem pretty harmless. I sometimes feel like a totally different person than the one my hubby married. And while change is good, I think it is good to remember our roots a little bit too. Speaking of roots, when are you guys coming to Cache Valley? We would love to see you some time. . . .

Carlie said...

Jana, Jana, Jana, the things you do for me! I can't wait to scrapbook this one. :) I love your stories. And, I love you too!

4guysandme said...

that is hilarious. I never would have taken you as one that likes to live on the wild side.