
Emily tagged me so here it goes.
3 things that scare me:
--Kayla's toy "Woody" doll from toy story. It isn't right for a doll to talk. And it isn't nice to chase me around with it either, but that doesn't stop her.
- --dogs
- --Mommy wishes I was scared of heights, but I'm not and I love to climb and go down big slides.
- Josh when he chases me
- Kayla when she plays with me
- Dad when he gives me horsie rides
- my "pasher" and "blanky" (pacifier and blanket)
- my new tye-dye shirt from Aunt Carlie- I wish Mom would never wash it.
- shoes- especially flip flops that belong to someone else
- When Mom doesn't let me play the computer.
- When someone takes away pasher and blanky.
- When I can't have treats and "nacks" all day long.
- Why I can't have 3 baths a day- I get dirty just so I can have another one.
- Why Mom keeps trying to put my hair back in pony tails after I pull them out.
- Why my family can't stop kissing me. I know I'm cute, but come on, give me a break.
- my favorite clothes that I like to carry around- why does Mom keep putting them away?
- my baby and her blanky
- Barbies and ponies- I share a room with my sister.
- Waking up from my nap.
- Wondering why Mom doesn't come get me.
- Hoping she doesn't take away pasher and blanky.
- Crazy and nuts
- Tons of fun
- Adventurous
- Josh snorting when he laughs
- Me singing like Ariel- I'm getting pretty good.
- Grandpa being a monkey.
- Mom saying to stop.
- Mom saying it's time to come inside.
- Mom saying no.
- Grow old gracefully
- Live life happily
- Play with others nicely
- icecream
- raisins
- cereal with milk
- To make the pedals on the tricycle go around by myself
- How to work the mouse on the laptop.
- How to get both of my feet off the ground at the same time when I jump.
- I don't really get a turn to choose between Kayla and Josh, but it doesn't bother me. I don't really like to watch tv.
2 comments:
aren't kids at this age the funniest?! mya is so crazy sometimes! i think having older siblings helps bring on the silliness. mya is a shoe lover, too! it's fun to see their little personalities come out, but also brings on the toy battles, "mine", etc. etc.! but it's still fun!
I love to hear all the fun stuff about all the other little ones Emily's age. They are all so much the same yet so different! We need to get Lindsay and Em together some day. They would probably be funny together.
Post a Comment