Thursday, August 31, 2006

My funny kids

I love the little things my kids say to make me laugh. The other day while we were eating dinner I asked Kayla to hand me her plate. She put one hand behind her back, bowed her head, handed me her plate and said, "Why certainly my highness." Josh then shook his head, laughed, rolled his eyes and said, "Oh Kayla, you are somethin' else."

Lindsay doesn't have to even come up with anything clever to make us laugh. She just says, "right mom?" and we all start to giggle. I love it when they are learning to talk and imitate everything we say. I was helping Josh spell a word today and she kept repeating the letters. We also love the way she says yes. She sounds like she's German. It's more of a "Yaw."

5 comments:

1tiredmama said...

Aren't they the cutest at this age. Emily always copies what we say. It is always so much cuter and funnier coming from her!

scraphappymama said...

Brooklyn's new thing is, "you're almost driving me crazy!" I wonder where she got that sentence!?!?!?!

Kristin said...

Aubrey couldn't find her Cinderella the other day and said (very exasperated), "for screaming out loud!" They say and do the funniest things.

Rainie said...

I love when they use the adult phrases like ..your something else. That's so funny.

Emma Jo said...

Yesterday Abby and I were in the bathroom at Sears and she peeked through the crack and said, "Mom, you are small, and very funny." (Charlie and Lola is our favorite.)