Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm losing my mind, but at least I have these 3 to show for it.



So these are my cute kiddos. I have just spent way longer than I should have looking at pictures, but it is just so much fun. I love pictures! Now if I could just get them all in a scrapbook. . . I'll get there someday right?

Today it was confirmed that yes indeed my mind is going, and at such a young age. All day long I kept thinking there was something I should be doing that I was forgetting. It wasn't until 6:30 this evening when I was outside watching my kids splash in the rain puddles and my friend Angela drove by and waved that I finally remembered. I walk with Angela every Tues. and Thurs. morning at 5 a.m. I know, it's really early, but it is a great time to chat and exercise. Anyway, it finally dawned on me at 6:30 p.m. that I forgot to wake up 13 and 1/2 hours earlier (my math may be wrong, like I said, I'm losing it.) I ran inside and called Angela and apologized and luckily she forgave me because I plead insanity.

I used to think I was on top of things, but lately it feels like I'm becoming a flake. So sorry if you happen to be the recipient of my flakiness, but I'm grateful I atleast have these 3 adorable children to show for it.

No comments: